Detailed: Download PDF
Self-motivated video game developer with 4 years of experience in the industry and a perfectionist by nature. Specialized in Unity game engine, but I also enjoy tackling other programming problems and creating cool visual effects.
Mad Head Games, Novi Sad, Serbia (August 2013 to June 2014) as Junior Programmer
- As a technical developer, I worked on tools that improved speed and quality of work for other workers.
- Later on, as a gameplay developer, I worked on all gameplay elements of hidden object puzzle adventure games.
NewNow Solutions, Novi Sad, Serbia (October 2014 to March 2015) as Web Developer
- Our team of three developed a custom Enterprise Resource Planning system using ASP.NET and MySQL for back-end and AngularJS as front-end solution.
- We’ve also worked on e-mail newsletter solution for a travel agency that uses MailChimp service and has a custom realtime template editor.
KGB Hosting, Novi Sad, Serbia (April 2015 to September 2015) as C# Programmer
- Our team of two developed a custom game launcher with online game update function using C# for the main application and PHP back-end with Python server-side scripts.
Mad Head Games, Novi Sad, Serbia (October 2015 to June 2016) as Video game developer
- I worked with a team of artists as a Unity programmer on point and click adventure project that was abandoned later on.
BraveGiant Studio, Novi Sad, Serbia (July 2016 to August 2017) as CTO
- I was assigned as CTO of company during the one year period. During that time I’ve developed two full game development systems in Unity, taught other members of my team how to use the systems to assemble games, planned and organized tasks for game development and release.
Thorium Studios, Novi Sad, Serbia (September 2017 to August 2018) as Lead Unity Developer
- I was the lead developer on HORUS Hidden Object game project.
Ignion Entertainment, Novi Sad, Serbia (September 2017 to present) as Co-founder & CTO
- Started a new game development studio.
Up and Running Software, Inc., Novi Sad, Serbia (April 2018 to present) as Unity Developer
- Collaborating with ObEN on bringing Project PAI to life.
2011 to 2014 – Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Graduate work project “Multiplatform video game in Unity 3D game engine“
- Best graduate with average grade of 10.0 / 10.0
2014 to 2015 – Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Master of Science in Electronic Banking and Information Technology
- Graduate work project “Online multiplatform video game in Unity game engine”